Probably you may want to know more about me
- Because everyone has a unique story..
My passion is creating full stack web applications while my interest lies in Data Science and Machine Learning. I am huge fan of Python language and love to give back to the Python community by making some useful projects.
In high school and college, I was the kid that seemed to never pay attention. I hated attending lectures. But on the same page, I love to learn and explore new technologies. I am very keen in applying my knowledge to practical use cases and creating a few projects using them.
You can see all my projects here. I always strive to write concise and effective code. Most of my projects are open-sourced and come with MIT/GPL3 license. You are free to modify the source code and free to use as you want.
Apart from programming I also love to travel. Lush green serene places excite me to a greater extent. Experiencing new places and eating various cuisines is the favourite part of my life!
- Programming Languages: Python, C, PHP, C++, Shell Script
- Databases: MySQL, SQLite, MongoDB, Oracle
- Frameworks: Django, Flask (Python), Laravel (PHP)
- Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows
- Tools/Libraries/Technologies: Scikit-Learn, OpenCV, Cloud (GCP, Azure, DigitalOcean)
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.
- Data Engineer at Schlumberger, Pune July 2018 - Present
- Author and maintainer of Source to Hub project which loads data directly from source into google bigquery. Project mainly aimed at eliminating intermediate data loading in native hadoop clusters for more efficiency, reliability and speed
- Responsible for implementing and managing an end-to-end CI/CD Pipeline with custom validations for Informatica migrations which brought migration time to 1.5 hours from 9 hours without any manual intervention
- Enhancing, auditing and maintaining custom data ingestion framework that ingest around 1TB of data each day to over 70 business units
- Working with L3 developer team to ensure the discussed Scrum PBI’s are delivered on time for data ingestions
- Planning and Executing QA and Production Release Cycle activities
Full Stack Developer Intern at Truso, Pune June 2018 - July 2018
- Created RESTful apis
- Tried my hands on Angular 5/6
- Was responsible for Django backend development
Data Engineering Intern at Propeluss, Pune October 2017 - January 2018
- Wrote various automation scripts to scrape data from various websites.
- Applied Natural Language Processing to articles scraped from the internet to extract different entities in these articles using entity extraction algorithms and applying Machine Learning to classify these articles.
- Also applied KNN with LSA for extracting relevant tags for various startups based on their works.
Technical Content Writer at GeeksForGeeks July 2017 - September 2017
- Published 4 articles for the topics such as Data Structures and Algorithms and Python
Web Developer Intern at Softtestlab Technologies, Pune June 2017 - July 2017
- Was responsible for creating an internal project for the company using PHP and Laravel for testing purposes
- Worked on a live project for creating closure reports using PHP and Excel
Co-curricular and Extra-curricular Activities:
Participated in various National level events like COEP Mindspark (Inter college Technical event), Avishkar 2k17 (Inter college Project competition), Innovatus (Intra college Technical event)
Conducted a workshop for second year students to give them a brief overview about IoT by completing three mini projects and taught them basics of Python programming language
Contributor in Pune PyCon 2018 Website Designing and volunteering
Organizing head for the National level technical event - Innovatus
Awards and Achievements:
- Winner at Paintball competition organized by Commerzone IT Park in Jan 2020
- Top rated Python developer in Pune, Maharashtra, India and Fifth in India at Github in 2018
- Awarded ‘The Best Outgoing Student Award 2017-18’
- Won 2nd Prize in 30 hour Hackathon organized by MIT-ADT Persona Fest 2018
- Quora’s Top Writer for 2018
- Won the Best Paper Award in National Level Conference on “Emerging Trends in Computing , Analytics and Security - 2018”(NCETCAS-2018)